Top 12 Benefits of Goji Juice
A Powerful Nutritional Supplement
"No plant in all of Asian medicine even approaches the benefits of Goji," says pharmacist and nutritional researcher Earl Mindell, Ph.D., author of Goji: The Himalayan Health Secret.
Woman's World Magazine called it "The amazing Asian super-juice that can add 20 years to your life!"
Kevin Trudeau called it one of those "magic juices" that can add vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to your diet in the form of a 100% natural, whole food nutritional supplement.
Here are the top 12 benefits of taking Goji Juice as a nutritional supplement*:
- Goji Juice used as a nutritional supplement provides powerful support for the immune system*.
- Goji is also known as the "Happy Berry", and as such can promote cheerfulness and brighten the spirit.
- Helps reduce anxiety, insomnia and headaches*.
- Contains powerful antioxidants that help to support life extension and also can help improve memory.
- Goji Juice can help neutralize the side effects of chemicals, toxins and poisons, which are presently widespread in our environment.
- It helps to stimulate the secretion of hGh (human growth hormone), that can help you to look and feel younger.
- Goji Juice can help to normalize blood pressure and and balance blood sugar*.
- It can help support healthy cholesterol levels and helps to increase energy*.
- Goji Juice taken as a nutritional supplement, can help enhance sexual functions and may improve fertility*.
- It supports the liver, eyes, kidney and strong muscles and bones*.
- It contains geranium, which is a rare trace mineral that enhances the cell's ability to generate energy. It does this by raising the cell's oxygen levels.
- Goji Juice may help athletes produce more lean muscle mass and also experience an increase in strength.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure disease.
Woman’s World Magazine on Goji
LA Times on Goji
Potent Goji Juice: Goji 100 Nutritional Supplement by Genesis Today